Secure Car Camera With Live Stream
The Ultimate Live Streaming Vehicle Camera With Real Time GPS
- Watch Your Drivers In Real Time
- Make Sure Employees Are Not Texting & Driving
- Know Where Your Drivers Are Located 24/7
- Motion Activated Live Video To Catch Thieves In Action
- Find Out If Drivers Are Speeding Instantly
- Never Worry About Your Work Vehicles Again
- Location & Video Updates Every 15 Seconds
Best Front and Rear Dash Cam With Night Vision
Do you want to make sure your employees are not moonlighting in work vehicles? Maybe you are concerned jobs are not being completed when you are not around. Whether it is for increasing vehicle security or employee performance, a car camera recorder with front and rear live video feed and real time GPS tracking will help your business! We all know time is money and greater efficiency leads to better business, and that is why companies everywhere are securing their work vehicles with live streaming dash cams with live GPS tracking.
Road-Facing Dash Cam: 1080P full HD video with 140° adjustable wide-angle lens captures complete driving activity and details on the road.
Cabin-Facing Dash Cam: 720P full HD adjustable wide-angle color and IR cameras for improved facial recognition at night.
100% Tamper-Resistant SIM Card: Dash cam with live GPS tracking includes 128 GB SD card slot that is locked with safety screws, securing your device from someone trying to tamper with the unit.
Easy Set-Up: 4G live dash cam is easier to install than a regular tracking unit! Mounting bracket and rotating ring help position the car camera. Simply, hard-wire device by connecting constant hot and a ground wire with the fuse pack that comes with the purchase.
One-Click Manual Recording: Event-trigger button allows drivers to send email notifications about driving events and auto-upload video clips to the cloud.
Rugged All-Weather Design: Live stream dash cam was engineered to operate in a variety of conditions such as in the Texas heat or Nebraska cold.
Real Time Data Plans $39.95 Per Month
Is GPS Tracking Important On A Dash Cam?
Absolutely! The real time GPS tracking feature on a car camera is important because it can be used as evidence if one of your work vehicles is involved in an accident.
- Powered By Artificial Intelligence (AI) Auto-detect distracted driving, employees who are texting, and driving conditions to send real time alerts and trigger video recordings.
- Real Time Audio Alerts: Correct high-risk driving behaviors as they happen in real time by providing audio feedback and warnings before an accident happens!
- Live Streaming Video Recording: Automatically upload the video data to the cloud server via a 3G/4G network and record continuous live streaming video on the car camera’s SD card.
- Dual Dash Cam With Parking Mode: Our built-in internal battery automatically activates the live stream car cam whenever the risk of collision is detected by AI for up to 8 hours! Even if a car thief cuts power and tows your work vehicle, the internal battery will keep GPS tracking alive so you can recover your stolen truck, van, or automobile.
Dash Cam With Live GPS Tracking