GPS Tracker With Engine Shut Off
Performance GPS: The Best Starter Disable GPS Tracking Device 2023
- Find Out Where Your Employees Are 24/7
- Disable Starter Instantly To Protect Company Cars
- Discover What Is Really Happening In Your Vehicles
Performance GPS is the first live vehicle tracking device with a starter disable feature created specifically to help businesses protect their vehicles. In fact, Performance GPS is the only real time GPS tracker that will provide pinpoint accurate location data and give you the ability to kill the starter on any vehicle remotely! Pretty cool right? With this powerful fleet management tool, you can discover where your employees are going and if they are driving dangerously. Do you want to protect your assets from theft? Do you want to always know what your drivers are doing? If so, take your vehicle fleet to the next level with Performance GPS!
THE ONLY LIVE GPS TRACKER WITH STARTER KILL SWITCH!
Performance GPS Outshines Competitors With Real-Time Updates and Kill Switch Technology
Tracki, LandAirSea 54, SpyTec GL300, and other cheap trackers found on Amazon, will only give you vehicle location updates every 1 to 3 minutes. That is very slow, especially when in a situation when your vehicle is stolen! Performance GPS surpasses competing vehicle tracking devices featured on Amazon by offering unlimited updates as quickly as every 30 seconds! additional winning features include a full year of historical GPS tracking data access, and the power to instantly disable your vehicle’s starter remotely!
Designed to provide total control over your vehicles, Performance GPS delivers accurate real-time location updates and a kill switch to disable your car if stolen. You won’t find another vehicle tracker like it on the market today!
Select Your Data Plan Once Your GPS Tracker Arrives!
- Operating Voltage: 12/24 VDC Vehicle Systems 9-30 VDC (start-up, operating) 7-32 VDC (momentary)
- Power Consumption: Typical 400uA @ 12V (deep sleep), Typical 15mA @ 12V (radio-active sleep), Typical 60mA @ 12V (active tracking w/GPS and cell enabled)
- Dimensions: 4.5 x 3.2 x 1.6” (114 x 80 x 39mm)
- Temperature: -30° to +60° C (connected to primary power) -20° to +60° C (operating on internal battery) -20° to +25° C (storage > 3 months)
What You Need To Know About Ignition Kill Switch Vehicle Trackers
If you’re seeking an extra layer of security for your mobile assets, consider investing in real-time GPS tracking devices. Live GPS trackers play a vital role in vehicle management by enabling quick vehicle mobilization, documenting travel history, and enhancing fleet tracking efficiency. While real-time access to every company vehicle streamlines operations, one of the top features of hardwired GPS trackers for fleet management is the starter disable ability.
GPS asset trackers with a kill switch disable feature excel in stolen vehicle recovery. Now, let’s delve deeper into how businesses utilize this technology!
How Does A Car Kill Switch Work: Step-by-Step Guide
Disable The Ignition With GPS Tracking Software
Curious about how a car kill switch works? Don’t worry, we got you covered. This feature is particularly valuable for businesses managing vehicle fleets. Here’s a simplified explanation of its functionality:
- Vehicle Ignition System: The kill switch interacts with your vehicle’s ignition system, either through a hardwired connection or wireless command.
- GPS Tracker Integration: When connected to a GPS tracking system, the kill switch allows remote control over the vehicle’s ignition.
- Unauthorized Use Detection: If unauthorized use is detected, the GPS tracking system sends an alert, allowing you to take action.
- Remote Activation: In case of theft, you can remotely activate the kill switch, disabling the starter and preventing the vehicle from being driven.
- Recovery Assistance: With the vehicle immobilized, law enforcement can recover it more easily, safeguarding your assets and investments.
Remote Engine Shut Off For Cars
Remotely Disable The Ignition By Phone Or Computer
As a company, you can rely on hardwired live GPS tracking devices to log mileage, monitor speeding, and record arrival and departure times. By doing so, you effectively prevent unauthorized use of your vehicles. When considering anti-theft security, no device outshines a hardwired GPS tracker with a kill switch.
The advantage is clear: if a thief manages to enter and drive away in your vehicle, the tracker sends an alert for unauthorized movement. You can then activate remote engine shut-off, stopping the thief as soon as they halt the car! There is no better way to secure your mobile assets.
Kill Switch Control Tracking Device
Unfortunately, theft is a reality you must face. As a small business with a tight budget, maximizing asset safety is crucial. If you’re in a high-risk area for theft, consider researching hardwired vehicle locators with kill switch features. GPS vehicle tracking systems offer minute-by-minute updates, log miles per hour driven, document location speed, and even provide a starter disable feature. These reasons contribute to the growing number of businesses investing in GPS vehicle tracking device technology.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does The Kill Switch GPS Vehicle Tracker Provide Excessive Speed Alerts?
Yes, the kill switch GPS vehicle tracker offers excessive speed alerts. These alerts notify you when the vehicle exceeds a predefined speed limit, helping you increase safe driving habits.
How Does The Breadcrumb Trail Feature Work With GPS Trackers For Vehicles?
The breadcrumb trail feature records the vehicle’s location at regular intervals, creating a detailed path of your vehicle’s movements. This feature allows you to review historical data and analyze driving patterns for better fleet management and asset tracking.
Can I Disable The Ignition From Any Location Using A Kill Switch GPS Tracker?
Yes, a GPS tracker with starter disable feature will allow you to remotely disable the ignition from any location. This feature enhances vehicle security, allowing you to immobilize the car in case of theft or unauthorized use.
Is A Subscription Required For GPS Trackers With Kill Switches?
Yes, a subscription is required for GPS trackers with kill switches. The monthly fee covers real-time tracking, vehicle locator services, and access to GPS tracking software. We offer competitive month-to-month payment options, giving you the flexibility to cancel anytime.
How Does the Starter Disable Feature Work?
The starter disable feature works by interrupting the electrical circuit that connects the vehicle’s starter to the battery. When the feature is activated remotely, usually through a mobile app or website, the vehicle’s starter is disconnected, rendering it unable to start.
What Are The Key Benefits Of A Real Time GPS Tracker With Starter Disable Feature?
Some benefits of a GPS tracker with a starter disable feature include:
- Enhanced vehicle security: The ability to remotely immobilize your vehicle can deter theft and help you recover it more quickly in case of theft or unauthorized use.
- Lower insurance premiums: Some insurance companies offer discounts for vehicles equipped with GPS trackers and starter disable features, as they reduce the risk of theft and associated costs.
- Fleet management: For businesses managing a fleet of vehicles, the starter disable feature can help prevent unauthorized use, ensure driver compliance, and improve overall fleet security.
- Peace of mind: Knowing that your vehicle can be immobilized at any time provides added security and peace of mind.
Can The Starter Disable Feature Be Used On Any Vehicle?
Yes, any vehicle can be equipped with a GPS tracker that includes a starter disable feature. However, it is still best practice to check the compatibility of the tracking device with your specific vehicle make and model. For example, some high-end vehicles with advanced security systems might require specialized devices or professional installation.
Can The Starter Disable Feature Cause Damage To The Vehicle?
When installed and used correctly, the starter disable feature should not cause any damage to the vehicle. It is designed to safely interrupt the starter circuit without causing harm to the vehicle’s electrical system. However, improper installation or misuse of the feature can potentially cause issues, so it is essential to follow the manufacturer’s guidelines and recommendations.