Tracking System Direct Wants You To Become A Fan
GPS Company Joins Social Networking Community
One of the leading distributors of GPS tracking equipment, Tracking System Direct, is proud to announce that it is now available and accessible on Facebook, one of the most popular online social networking sites in the world. “Facebook gives us the unique opportunity to connect and interact with costumers, companies, fans, or anyone interested in GPS tracking and monitoring technology”, explained President of Operations, Ryan Horban. Tracking System Direct’s fan page on Facebook will provide visitors:
- GPS tracking product descriptions and images.
- Links to articles on the most relevant and intriguing topics surrounding GPS tracking and monitoring technology.
- Interactive polls where visitors can vote on GPS tracking-related questions such as “Would you use a tracking system to monitor the speed your teenager is driving?”
- Press releases or other company-related information.
- Notification of any type of special sales, promotional events, contests, and more.
“Facebook provides Tracking System Direct another avenue to communicate and share information with the customer, which allows us to provide the best possible customer service, which is our ultimate goal”, explained Horban. People interested in becoming a fan of Tracking System Direct on Facebook or wanting to learn more about GPS tracking technology can click here for more information.
Matthew is a freelance writer who is passionate about technology, music, photography, and decentralized finance.