GPS Tracking Devices For Sale Near Me
Whether you are looking to track the vehicle of a cheating wife or manage employees operating unauthorized use of company vehicles, there is no better product than the GPS tracking system. With the ability to determine every address a vehicle goes to and how long it was parked at each location, it is easy to see the value of GPS tracking technology. But what store sells GPS trackers, and how can people purchase vehicle tracking devices secretly? In this article, we will look at everything you need to know when it comes to purchasing a mini GPS tracker.
Slap & Track Real Time GPS Tracker
- GPS locator will tell you if a spouse is cheating
- Included SIM card offers real-time tracking
- Magnetic GPS tracker can be hidden under any automobile
- Locator tracking catches risk-taking teen drivers
- Extended battery option for business security + tracking equipment
- Micro GPS tracking device for kids
Live GPS trackers can be used for personal safety, car dealership repo, child safety, fleet management, or busting a cheating partner. The slap and track device with a waterproof magnetic case included mentioned above provides GPS data as fast as every 5 seconds and comes with cloud storage so you can see where a vehicle was in the past!
What To Know Before Going Into A Store And Buying A GPS Device
When buying a real time GPS tracker, there are several things you should look for to ensure you get the right product for your needs. Here are some factors to consider:
- Real-time tracking: The GPS tracker should provide real-time location information so you can monitor the vehicle, loved ones, or pets in real-time.
- Mobile applications: Look for a real time tracking device that comes with a mobile application, so you can easily track the location from your smartphone or tablet.
- Web portal: A web portal will allow you to track the location from any computer with internet access.
- Battery life: Look for a GPS tracker with long battery life, ideally around a month so that you don’t have to keep recharging it.
- Panic button: A panic button can be helpful in an emergency situation, such as a carjacking or medical emergency, so that you can alert authorities to your location.
- Speed alerts: Speed alerts can help you monitor driving habits and receive notifications if the vehicle exceeds a certain speed limit.
- Fleet management: If you need to track multiple vehicles, fleet management capabilities can be very useful.
- Mini portable: If you need to track something small, like a pet or personal item, a mini portable GPS tracker would be a good option.
- Teen drivers: If you’re purchasing a real time GPS tracking device for a teenage driver, consider a system with speed alerts to help monitor their driving habits.
- Mini GPS: If you need a small GPS tracker, consider a mini GPS device that can be easily attached to a pet collar, personal item, or vehicle.
What Store Sells GPS Trackers For Cars – Where You Should Buy
For those interested in buying A GPS car tracker, and who are wondering what store sells GPS trackers the answer is Tracking System Direct. Tracking System Direct has spent years offering small businesses, private investigators, police agencies, and everyday online shoppers the most advanced hidden GPS tracker solutions the industry has had to offer. With tens of thousands of GPS trackers for cars sold to date, Tracking System Direct has established itself as a leader in the GPS industry.
One of the most popular security products on the market right now is GPS trackers. The reason for this is because of a number of factors that include:
- The Economy: businesses can no longer afford to lose profit through internal wasteful habits such as poor route management, or employee misuse of company automobiles.
- Safety Awareness: more families are informed and now understand how GPS vehicle tracking systems can help improve the driving conduct of teenagers and seniors.
- Cheating Spouse: people who suspect a spouse might be unfaithful and want to utilize GPS technology to uncover the truth.
Although there are a vast amount of reasons why the public purchases GPS vehicle management technology, one thing people interested in investing in GPS systems discover is that GPS products are not as easy to find as one would think. This is because most retail outlets choose not to hold stock and offer surveillance devices, forcing consumers to seek out spy shops that specialize in sleuth gear. The only problem is that spy shops are simply not commonly found in most small and mid-sized cities and can sometimes not exist in larger metropolitan regions. Although finding a reputable GPS dealer can be challenging, the world wide web makes the process much easier.
For more information on the best car GPS trackers please click here.
Online GPS Tracker Purchase – Why eBay & Amazon Aren’t Your Best Places To Buy
When it comes to purchasing a GPS tracker, eBay or Amazon may not be the best place to start. While they might offer good pricing and many choices when it comes to GPS tracking devices, post-sales support matters. Many real time GPS trackers sold on eBay or Amazon are poorly manufactured, refurbished, and often come from untrustworthy resellers. That means the real time GPS tracking device you buy there might not work. Not to mention, the GPS device could have hidden costs like monthly subscription fees. To avoid getting ripped off, it’s best to conduct an online search for reputable suppliers.
Here are some tips on how to find a reputable supplier:
- Conduct an online search on YouTube for “magnetic GPS trackers” or “GPS trackers for cheating spouses”.
- Choose a top organic link and check the company’s corporate or e-commerce website to ensure they are a reputable business.
- Look for a valid company email address, working phone number, and professional website to ensure good customer support and quality products.
- Spend some time researching before investing in a GPS tracker, especially if the product is more than $100.
- Look at review sites such as GPSTrackerReviews.net
- Go for a reputable and established company that can provide technical support, sales assistance, and a substantial warranty of the product (one year).
- Avoid websites with too many advertisements, poor structure, and an overall unprofessional-looking website.
- Reputable companies such as Tracking System Direct offer free shipping on all GPS hardware
GPS Tracker For Car Walmart In Store
Can I go into Walmart and buy a GPS tracker for car? The answer is maybe, but many retail stores do not offer the best price when it comes to hidden GPS trackers for cars. Why take the risk of going in-store to Walmart with no guarantee a vehicle tracking device will be available, let alone a wide variety of options to choose from when it comes to GPS trackers? Then don’t forget if you need technical support a Walmart employee won’t be able to provide the same level of quality customer care as a specialty spy store such as Tracking System Direct could. This is the reason consumers or businesses should avoid purchasing GPS trackers for cars in Walmart in-store, and instead choose a store that specializes in GPS tracking technology.
Learn more about the 5 best wireless GPS trackers!
Frequently Asked Questions
Does Best Buy Sell GPS Trackers?
Yes! Best Buy has a great reputation and does offer a small selection of GPS tracking devices for purchase. However, Best Buy does not provide technical support for any real time GPS tracker they carry, which means the consumer will need to contact the manufacturer. Not to mention, it is usually more affordable to purchase any real time GPS locator directly from the manufacturer, reseller, or distributor, as the margins are lower by cutting out Best Buy.
Where Can I Buy A GPS Tracker For My Car?
You can buy GPS trackers for your car from various stores, including Best Buy, Amazon, and Walmart. You can also find them at specialty stores that sell car accessories.
What Should I Look For When Buying Magnetic GPS Trackers For For My Car?
When buying a GPS tracker for your car, you should look for features like real-time tracking, speed alerts, panic buttons, and long battery life. You should also consider the size and design of the tracker to ensure it fits well in your car.
About Tracking System Direct
Headquartered in sunny Southern California, Tracking System Direct has worked with businesses and consumers all across the globe to offer the most advanced GPS and personal tracking hardware. With an exclusive line of tracker devices, hidden camera systems, and other security products, Tracking System Direct is the one-stop online shop to enhance auto-theft security, boost family safety, increase workplace efficiency and so much more.
- GPS Tracking Devices For Sale Near Me
- What To Know Before Going Into A Store And Buying A GPS Device
- What Store Sells GPS Trackers For Cars – Where You Should Buy
- GPS Tracker For Car Walmart In Store