GPS Implant Under The Skin For Babies
Parents are always looking at the best ways to safeguard their children. This is why parents cap electrical outlets with plastic tabs, lock up cupboards and keep a constant watchful eye over their precious offspring. Parents love their children more than anything in the world and it is because of that deep bond that they are willing to invest in various products and technologies to enhance that personal protection. This is the reason why more and more parents are now inquiring about GPS tracking chips for kids that can provide the real-time locational data of that child anytime 24/7.
Child Tracking Chip Implant – Baby Tech Safety
Real-time GPS trackers use satellite monitoring technology to determine where a person, asset, or vehicle is located at any given time. These live GPS tracking systems also give users the ability to access historical data such as where a person was at yesterday, last month, or last year! Real-time GPS tracking data can be easily obtained by the user who needs only to go online via cell phone or computer to observe the GPS tracking system information. GPS devices now being more accurate and affordable than ever before it has opened up additional consumer markets including personal GPS tracking applications such as child safety.
Chip GPS For Humans
10 Tips For Keeping Your New Born Safe At Home
- Always supervise your newborn: Keep an eye on your newborn at all times, especially when they are on high surfaces, near open windows or doors, or around pets.
- Use a baby monitor: Consider using a baby monitor to keep an ear out for your newborn while they are sleeping or in another room.
- Create a safe sleep environment: Put your newborn to sleep on their back in a crib with a firm mattress, no loose blankets or toys, and no bumper pads.
- Breastfeed or bottle-feed safely: Hold your newborn while feeding them and make sure they are upright to avoid choking.
- Practice safe diapering: Change your newborn’s diaper frequently and wash your hands before and after changing them.
- Keep toxic substances out of reach: Store cleaning supplies, medications, and other toxic substances out of reach of your newborn.
- Wash your hands often: Clean your hands before touching your newborn to prevent the spread of germs.
- Cover electrical outlets: Use outlet covers or safety plugs to prevent your newborn from sticking their fingers or objects into outlets.
- Keep the temperature comfortable: Keep your home at a comfortable temperature to avoid overheating or chilling your newborn.
- Know basic first aid: Take a first aid class so you know what to do in case of a minor injury or emergency, such as choking or sudden illness.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I Put A GPS Implant Under My Kid’s Skin?
The simple answer is no. The more complex answer is no because the GPS tracking system will have no source of power, meaning a battery. GPS devices are getting smaller and smaller but the power sources still are far too large to be implanted under the skin, making a GPS implant non-functional. Babies or kids cannot have GPS implanted in their bodies or under their skin.
Tracking Children With Geofencing
Once parents learn that a GPS chip implant under the skin is not an option they then ask what is the best solution to track their kids. The answer is a portable tracker that can be carried or placed in a backpack. Why Personal GPS tracking devices can provide 15 consecutive hours of locational data and are roughly the size of a box of tic-tacs. The GPS devices can be purchased for as little as $199 (not including the service plan). These personal tracking systems provide live updates, historical movements, and the ability to alert parents if a child steps outside a geofenced safe zone. This safe zone can be the family home, school, or whatever the parent chooses.
GPS tracker chips that can be placed under the skin are a significant time away from being a reality on the consumer market but until that time comes there are still personal GPS tracking systems available to enhance family and child safety.