[et_pb_section bb_built=”1″ admin_label=”section” _builder_version=”3.14″][et_pb_row admin_label=”row” _builder_version=”3.14″ background_size=”initial” background_position=”top_left” background_repeat=”repeat”][et_pb_column type=”4_4″][et_pb_text _builder_version=”3.14″]
DriveProof Dash Cam
Best Dash Cam GPS Combo With NO Fees
- Motion Sensor: Internal 3D “G” sensor
- Audio, Integrated Microphone Illumination: IR LEDs (Interior view)
- Memory: Supports HC SD Cards up to 64 GB (class 6 or higher), Frame Rate: 30 Frames per Second
- Mage Size: VGA 640 x 480 Pixels, Interior Field of View: 117° Exterior Field of View: 120° with WDR (Wide Dynamic Range)
- Cameras: 2 Cameras CMOS Digital Sensor 640×480
DriveProof is the most advanced, dual dash camera with GPS recording capabilities ever invented. It’s designed specifically to observe reckless employees texting while driving, record car accidents, and help any business securely manage their automobiles. All HD video and GPS tracking data are stored on an internal memory card where you can download complete historical driving activity the moment you want to find out the truth!
DriveProof: Never Put Yourself At Risk!
Front and Rear Dash Cam With GPS Tracking
Dash cameras and vehicle security remain a necessity for not only Police, Taxi, and Uber drivers, but also for the average person on the road. Whether there is an accident, criminal activity recorded while separated from your car, or a legal review of driver and passenger interactions, you need the footage.
- Using built-in SD card functionality/DVR data transfer, you can extract any recorded footage for law enforcement or attorneys, to ensure justice.
- Crash detection features are critical for accidents caught on dash cameras. The feature joins and protects the area recorded before/after any crash detected.
- With the overwrite function, current information takes priority over old unimportant data in order to prevent running out of data space.
- HD frame rate recording allows a refresh rate that will keep a steady picture, and negate video loss which would be expected during driving speeds.
The ultimate dual dash cam with GPS tracking technology, Car Camera GPS Tracker offers internal video, external video, and historical GPS tracking with just the touch of a button! Commonly used among businesses and police agencies, Car Camera GPS Tracker is essentially a black box capable of documenting everywhere a driver goes, how long they were at each location, speeds they traveled, verbal conversations, and more.
Dash Cam GPS Tracker Features
- Fully Functional GPS Data Logger
- Internal Car Camera
- External Car Camera
- Color Video
- G-Force Detection
- Voice Recorder
Car Camera With GPS Tracker
Engineered to meet the fleet tracking needs of businesses and government agencies, Car Camera GPS Tracker is a vehicle management system that provides both video and GPS tracking data. With this vehicle management solution users can catch thieves who steal contents from inside the cab of a vehicle, document driver speeds, have evidence if an auto accident ever occurred and watch everything a driver is doing at all times. Eliminate possible costly liabilities and enhance employee productivity with Car Camera GPS Tracker!
Dual Dash Cam With GPS Tracking Purchase Includes:
- Drive Proof Car Camera GPS Tracker
- Wire Clip Attachments (Five)
- Car Camera GPS Tracker User’s Manual
- GPS Tracking Software
- Screw Key Locking Tool
- Memory Card Lock Screws
- Mounting Bracket
- Power Adapter
Dual Dash Cam With GPS Specs
|Image Sensor||Color CMOS|
|Number of Cameras||2 cameras; 1 x exterior view and 1 x interior view camera (640 x 480 pixel each) with IR LEDs|
|Field of View||117° interior, 120° exterior with WDR (Wide Dynamic Range)|
|Image Size||640 x 480 (VGA)|
|Focal Length||38.5 mm|
|Memory Card Support||SD HC cards up to 64 GB (class 6 or higher)|
|Video Format||AVI (H.264)|
|Frame Rate||30 fps|
|Video Recording Time||105 hours of recorded video (using a 64GB memory card)|
|Illumination||IR LEDs for interior view|
|Motion Sensor||Internal 3D G sensor|
|Power||12 to 24 VDC, maximum 32 VDC|
|System Requirements||Windows XP/Vista/7/8|
|Temperature||Operating: 50 to 140°F (-10 to 60°C)
Storage: -68 to 158°F (-20 to 70°C)
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||Camera: 4.13 x 0.87 x 2.64″ (10.49 x 2.21 x 6.71 cm); Lens: 1.52″ (3.86 cm)|
|Weight||5.5 oz (155.9 g) (with bracket)|