5 Best Dash Camera GPS Trackers 2022
Are you worried your drivers might be texting while operating company vehicles? Maybe you want to see exactly what employees are doing and saying when you are not around? Whether you manage a construction business, ambulance fleet, landscape company, or tow truck operation, dash camera GPS trackers are the ultimate fleet management tool for protecting your drivers and reducing liabilities. But what are the best front and rear cameras with GPS tracking? Let’s take a closer look at the top-selling GPS car cameras and see which ones make our best dual dash cameras of 2022 list by going over everything from the camera features to LTE connections!
Top Overall Dash Cam For Fleet Tracking
Secure Car Cam With Live Video & GPS Tracking
- Fleet Camera System With Real Time GPS Vehicle Tracking
- Live Streamed Video Footage
- Get Full Visibility Of Your Mobile Assets & Drivers
- Auto-Detect Distracted Driving & Risky Driving
- Start Recording Where Drivers Are Going And Saying
- Easy-To-Use Online Fleet Management Software With Free Support
Utilizing the latest in Artificial Intelligence (AI), the Secure Cam provides front and rear cameras so you can observe the driving behaviors of your entire team 24/7. With a massive viewing angle and state-of-the-art night vision technology, Secure Cam is the ultimate GPS car camera for any business looking to improve fleet safety. If you want to know the truth about what is really going on with your employees and find a device that truly improves driver safety then look no further than this live video streaming real time GPS dash cam.
Learn More About The Best Car Camera Features By CLICKING HERE!
Best Dash Cam With No Monthly Fees
- G-Force Detection (Vehicle Camera Activates Whenever Motion Is Sensed)
- Dash Cam With GPS Tracking Has No Monthly Service Fees
- Second-By-Second GPS Tracking
- Front And Rear Dash Cam For Improved Driver Safety
- 64 GB SD Memory Card Support (100 + Hours Of Recording)
- Interior Voice/Audio Recording + Internal/External Video Camera
- Tamper Resistance SD Cover
Drive Proof GPS Camera is one of the most sophisticated vehicle management systems ever to be developed, making it the ideal recording solution for businesses, government agencies, and consumers all across the globe. Drive Proof GPS Camera offers an expanded memory capacity to support a 64 GB SD memory card that will provide roughly 100 hours of the record time before memory overwrite. Discover what any driver is doing with the internal camera, monitor safe driving practices with GPS tracking, boost auto security with the G-Force sensor, and reduce potential liabilities related to automotive accidents with the external video cameras! In a world of uncertainty and accountability Drive Proof GPS Camera provides the technology to safeguard commercial vehicles, company property, and other business interests and assets.
Save $100 On DriveProof Car Tracking Systems By CLICKING HERE!
Top Selling Full HD 1080p Dash Cam
Nexar Beam GPS
- 135° Wide Video In 1080p Full HD Quality
- Video Evidence You Can See From iPhone or Android Device
- Free Cloud Server Backup
- Reduce Insurance & Liabilities (One Tap Insurance Report)
- No Monthly Costs Or Data Subscription
- 24/7 Technical Support
- Park Mode Senses Movement
Fleet Dash Cam Amazon Top Seller
Rove R2-4K Dash Cam Built in WiFi GPS
- Ultra HD Video Recording Quality (2160p)
- Dash Cam With WiFI Supports 512 GB Micro SD Card
- USA-Based Technical Assistance At No Cost
- Camera Captures Every Road Event
- Built-In WiFi Reduces Fleet Costs
Front & Rear Dashboard Camera With NightVision
Kingslim D4 4K Dual Dash Cam With Built-in WiFi GPS 3″ IPS Touchscreen 170°
- Sony Sensor & Night Vision
- UHD 4K+1080P & QHD 2.5K+1080P
- Easy Operation 3″ IPS Touchscreen
- Front and Rear Camera With Built-in Wifi & GPS
- Can Record Video Data When Vehicle Is Off
Companies asking themselves “Why Do I Need GPS On My Car Camera” will find the following benefits:
- Dash Cams With GPS Record Vehicle Speed
- Dash Cameras With GPS Tracking Document Historical Driving Activity
- Addresses Arrived & Departed Are Reported With Dash Cam Surveillance Devices
- Mileage Accounting Reports Are Available With Dash Cam Systems With GPS
With dual dash cam car surveillance systems recording at 1080p, providing high-resolution vision, and also acting as a GPS data logger, every business with mobile assets should consider investing in vehicle management technology.
Why Do I Need GPS On My Car Camera
Fleet management is a priority among every business that has mobile assets working in the field. For years, the ultimate tool for observing, managing, and routing company vehicles were real time GPS tracking. Live GPS trackers continue to be employed by companies who want to know where their drivers are going, but for businesses searching for a more complete vehicle management solution (and one with no monthly fees), the answer has been dash cams with GPS tracking. Companies asking themselves “Why Do I Need GPS On My Car Camera” will find the following benefits:
- Dash Cams Record Vehicle Speed
- Dash Cameras Can Provide Live Streaming Video
- Addresses Arrived & Departed Are Recorded
- Mileage Accounting Reports Are Available With Dash Cam Systems With GPS
With dual dash cam car surveillance systems recording at 1080p (and higher), every business with mobile assets should consider investing in vehicle management technology.
Do Dash Cameras Reduce Insurance
Dash cams with GPS tracking have the ability to record vehicle driving activity as well as the things going on inside & outside of the automobile they are equipped upon. However, another benefit of using a dash cam for vehicle surveillance is that car recording cameras can also help businesses receive a small discount on their automobile insurance! This is because insurance companies are in the liability and risk management business, therefore when a company takes the proactive approach of using dash cam systems on their vehicle fleet it is a very positive thing in the eyes of insurers. By using a GPS tracker and dash cam in an automobile it shows to an insurer that a company not only cares about driving safety but is willing to document that driving activity in a comprehensive fashion. Recording activity inside the cab of a car, outside the automobile, and documenting how fast an automobile travels are all features provided by dash cam surveillance cameras. They also feature car insurance companies know to enhance safety. This is the reason car insurance companies will often extend driver discounts to businesses that utilize dash cams with GPS tracking.
Do Dash Cameras Reduce Insurance? YES, most car insurance companies will offer discounted car insurance for people who use dash cams. However, it is recommended that dashcam users check with their personal insurance provider for details.
Dash Cam Front And Rear GPS Records Vehicle Accidents
Motor vehicle accidents occur roughly 20,000 times per day in the United States, and many times the parties involved in an accident all share different versions of what happened. GPS fleet tracking dashboard cameras allow investigators to get the most accurate information possible because the car camera will not only show what a driver was doing inside of the vehicle but also what was happening outside of the vehicle! This makes it easy for law enforcement and insurance companies to determine who was really at fault and what driver(s) should be entitled to the most compensation. The asset tracking solution can also protect you against a false claim or other fraudulent insurance claims against you where another drive accuses you or your company of unsafe driving.
- 5 Best Dash Camera GPS Trackers 2022
- Why Do I Need GPS On My Car Camera