How Long Does A Tracker Battery Last?
Currently, the most popular form of vehicle tracking is through the use of real time GPS tracking technology. Real time GPS trackers are often used by companies with fleet management needs, as well as parents hoping to catch a teen driver speeding or going to locations that are “off-limits”. For those choosing not to hard-wire a live GPS tracker to the automobile that they plan on monitoring the only other option is a portable tracking device. Portable GPS tracking systems are great tools to covertly track a car but they do have one small drawback: battery-life. Since portable GPS trackers can’t be powered by the car battery they are left to function as independent solutions that draw power from an internal lit-ion battery. So what is the best GPS tracker with the longest battery life?
Best Real Time GPS Tracker With 100 Days Battery Life
Everlast Nano: Live GPS Tracker With 138 Days Of Battery Power
- Free Waterproof Case With Magnet Mount
- Fastest Way To Discover The Truth About A Spouse
- Longest Battery Power Of Any GPS Vehicle Tracker On The Market Today
- See Where Any Car Is At From Your Cell Phone
Everlast Nano is an award-winning magnet GPS that makes it easy for anyone to get the answers they want!
Small GPS Tracker Long Battery Life
When it comes to live GPS trackers the average battery-life is roughly 20 hours of wheels-in-motion drive time. That might not sound like too much recording time, but the motion sensor engineered in most GPS tracking devices helps retain battery-life because the sensor puts the tracking systems into a sleep mode when the automobile is parked. Therefore, with standard domestic driving times being factored in the average live GPS tracker will provide approximately 2 weeks of tracking. Unfortunately, that is simply not enough recording time for some users such as law enforcement agencies or businesses. Especially those groups of users who believe where the best place to put a GPS tracker on a car is on the outside of a vehicle. According to review sites, the smallest vehicle tracking system with the best battery life is SpaceHawk GPS:
- Smaller Than 2 Inches By One Inch
- 4G GPS That Can Track Your Vehicles 24/7
- GPS Device Location Update Every 3 Seconds
- Roughly 3 Weeks Battery On A Single Charge
3 Best GPS Trackers With Longest Battery Life
- Everlast Spark Nano: Recognized as the best GPS tracker with the longest battery-life, the Everlast Nano overdrive can record over 138 hours straight, providing most users with over a month of live GPS tracking data. Since the Everlast Nano can also be hard-wired to a vehicle, users who want a hidden GPS tracker for car would need to invest in an accessory waterproof mount for this tracking device.
- SilverCloud 2020: A very compact real time GPS, the SilverCloud 2020 is ideal for those who want to mini GPS tracker with good battery life. Giving users a little over 30 hours of continuous tracking time (or a little over 2 weeks on average), SilverCloud 2020 is a great hidden GPS tracker for small business applications.
- SpaceHawk : One of the best-selling magnetic GPS trackers, SpaceHawk is ideal for parents of teen drivers, people who suspect their partner might be cheating, or anyone with a simple, short-term tracking application. A real-time GPS with a waterproof housing and exterior magnetic mount, SpaceHawk will offer approximately 27 hours of continuous personal tracking. With a price point under $100, SpaceHawk is the most popular GPS vehicle tracker among everyday consumers who want to be their own private investigator.
What Is The Best GPS Tracker To Buy?
For people in need of a small GPS tracker with long battery life the best device on the market is the Everlast Nano. However, there really is no right or wrong answer when it comes to the question of what is the best GPS tracker to buy because each user has a different need and intended application. The best advice is to contact a GPS tracking expert, present them with questions, and have them provide their professional recommendation on what GPS tracker is best.
Ever wonder how do you tell if there is a tracker on your car? Then check out the Tracking System Direct news blog for more information on the latest surveillance topics and news articles.
Matthew is a freelance writer who is passionate about technology, music, photography, and decentralized finance.